Monday, August 18, 2008

Wow! Can you tell it's Monday

What an awful evening last night and today.

A conversation happened with a family member that had me so upset that I cried for about 2 hours. Sobbing actually. So, therefore, when I went to work today, my face was super puffy...then around noon I realized that the extreme puffy on the left side of my face was due to an infection in my tooth.

Well, luckily, I was working in Emergency so I booked in and got my antibiotics. Then true to form, around 7pm, it got really really busy in Emerg. Allergic reactions, chest pain, and more. I would have liked to stay because I love it when it's busy like that, but I was pooped! I had to stop at the grocery store to get supplies for a dip for my niece's baby shower tomorrow night, and pick up my anti-biotics.

So now, I sit here blogging and still feeling the stress of last night, I think I need an emergency vacation day tomorrow, tears still come to my eyes just thinking about it. I won't go into it any more than that. And no, the parents weren't involved, they're all doing okay right now.

So, nuff said. I think I need some rest.

Thanks for the laughs today for the comments I received on yesterday's blog. Cute, just what I needed.

G'nite.

2 comments:

Lori said...

When it rains, it pours! :o(
{{{{Big hugs}}}} sweety

Possibly, the stress the family is under maybe led to someone's foot being inserted into their mouth?? (not yours)

You have a niece that is "bumpy"?... either I'm having a senior's moment, or it's new. See how handy your blog is for me? LOL

Pumpkin said...

I'm sorry to hear that :o( ((((HUGS)))) I hope it will get better for you.