Thursday, August 21, 2008

boo hoo!

We got up this am, all set to start switching the living room around to accommodate our new TV, but alas a phone call to Leon's told us that it would be the second week of September before Samsung could ship another bunch out. WAHHHHHHHH!

Ah well, we went out anyway, and got the things we will need to hook it up. Cables, a new power bar, that kind of stuff. We also bought some paint to paint the old wall unit. Should look quite nice when done... I'll take some pics.

Only 10 more days til my son's BFF's birthday month. During that month, because she works for Empire theatres, she can bring 3 people to the movies with her for free. Mamma Mia here we come! LOL

On a happy note, I finished Isabella last night, and now I can't find the camera, my 16 year old probably took it to take pics of his BFF's new bunny. Now on to my fairy ornament for retreat and my Trick or Treat Fairy. She is gorgeous!

Off to work in the am, in emergency, then 4 glorious days off. weeeeee

toodles!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Awwww! That's too bad :o( Rats!

You mean you finished her but you have NO picture!!!! Argh! I'm dying here!

Lori said...

Bummer about the TV delay, but there are definitely some happy things in this post!!

Believe it or not, I still have Abba songs running 24/7 through my head, LOL. Maybe because I bought the sound track ;o)

You MUST find that camera, Miss Rainbow!!

4 days off and the weather is gorgeous for most of it :o)