Tuesday, August 19, 2008

uh oh! what did we do! LOL

I called in sick to work today because my eye was almost swollen shut, plus it was running and driving me nuts. It was a bit throbby too.

So anyway, after DH and I got up and around, we started wondering and speculating about a new tv. So then we decided just to go to Leon's and have a look around. Lo and behold, we left with a pending delivery of a new tv, and brought home a new surround sound dvd. Hopefully the new tv will be in on Thursday, then we can bring it home and hook it all up. The kids don't know yet about the tv, so note to my oldest...if you read this blog, don't tell your brother.

So now we are left with rearranging the living room all around to accommodate the new set-up, and wondering what to do with the old tv with the bleeding colors. Plus we had to go get a new digital box from Rogers for the HD part. So right now we have our old tv, and all the new stuff, but nothing is connected together, it kinda works separately.

Well, I'd better go get my uniforms into the dryer and head for bed.

nite

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

LOL! Awesome! I wish DH and I had enough guts to go out and get one ourselves :o)

I hope your tooth is doing better. That swollen eye doesn't sound good :oS

Lori said...

My jaw is resting on the floor and there is a puddle. I am so jeleous!! I've heard of cheering yourself up, but you do it BIG girl!!

Question is: Will DH ever give you a chance to use it? LOL,Or the boys for that matter. Must be a pain living in TV limbo. What's gonna happen to the TV's upstairs? can they still function despite the HD?

Your movies are gonna ROCK!! Hope you are feeling a bit better.

We will be the very last house to get the new technology. Right now we need a chimney liner.

Pumpkin said...

Hey girl! Check out my Blog for an award :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I hope your eye and your tooth are feeling better soon.

Nice ... a new TV. That's what we need too. A great surprise for the kids :o)

What part of the world are you from?