Sunday, August 17, 2008

My first post

ok ok, so now I'm joining the band wagon...

I've been reading everyone else's blogs and keeping up in their lives and sometimes I think I should have started a blog. My schedule at work get so hectice at times, that I go for days and sometimes weeks without connecting with friends. This way I can quickly leave a little blurb and hopefully they will come and read and know what's going on with me.

On that note...(holy, it's hard not to put dot dot dot) LOL if you've seen Mamma Mia, you get the reference! LOL

So I'll have to get going now, 9pm, time to shower and head for bed, working next 2 days.

Take care.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

SUCKA!!!! LOL! Now you'll be drawn into the dark side ;o)

I can't wait to see Isabella because I've decided to stitch her myself!

Lori said...

HOLY COW!! It's 'bout time, eh?!!

I've been able to keep up with everyone else's life except the person that has been my friend the longest.

Anyway... welcome!

PS~ I saw the pants movie... it was ok... pretty much the same as the first. :oP Mamma mia was so much better ;o) hugs.